Following steps to undelete deleted voicemail in iPhone :
- Touch the Phone app.
- Press the Voicemail icon in the bottom right.
- In the list of voice mail , if you have deleted messages that have’’t been cleaned , you’ll see option called Deleted Messages (at the bottom ). Tap it.
- Here you’ll see all the voicemails you’ve deleted that are still on your phone. To undelete the voicemail you want, touch it. In iOS
- In iOS 7 , it will reveal several options under voicemail . In previous iOS 7, voice messages selected will be highlighted .
- In iOS 7, tap Undelete beneath the selected voicemail. In previous iOS 7 tap Undelete at the bottom left.
- Touch the Voicemail arrow icon at the top left to be returned to the main Voicemail menu and all undelete files that have been ready to be played